This month is an exciting time as we begin our first season of dance together. After meeting with one of the owners of Downey Dog Yoga yesterday for the first time, I am even more grateful that they are allowing us to use their facilities. Kim & Courtney have welcomed us with open arms and hearts to use their beautiful space and I am looking forward to having "Ballet with Miss Rachel" be just one part of the community centered offerings and events that happen at 1301 Downey Street. This exciting week is going to be full of fun, energy and ballet as we begin classes together. Here is what you need to know for the month of March!
- March 7th is our first day of classes!
- Currently, all three classes are "going."
Pre- Ballet, Beginning Ballet & High Intermediate/Advanced Ballet will all take place!
- Pre- Ballet's final schedule is Mondays 4:30- 5:15pm.
(Youth Company/Junior Too Rehearsal will be 5:15- 5:45pm.)
- Enrollment can be done online or in person at your first class.
- Enrollment will be accepted through April 5th for new students.
- Monthly Payment is due the first day of your child's class this week.
- Monthly Payment will be due by the 7th of the month in future months.
- Spring Session 2016 payment is due March 16th.
- Costume fee for Youth Company/Competition Team is due March 21st.
- Payment by Cash, Check or Credit/Debit Card is accepted.
- Student Code of Conduct & Miss Rachel's dance class policy information will be available this week at your child's first class.
- Students must sign Downey Dog Yoga Waiver as well as Miss Rachel's waiver for insurance purposes.
- Be sure to review the Dress Code for your child's ballet class and secure the needed items as soon as possible.
- Read more about Youth Company & Competition team here. Decisions must be made to participate by March 21st! Please note that Youth Company rehearsals & Group Competition Team Rehearsals are NOT charged for rehearsal time. Rehearsals will begin for these groups the week of April 4th.
- Information about Summer Camps & Programs will be posted the week of April 4th!!!
- March 7, First day of ballet classes!
- March 7 & 8, Monthly Tuition Due
- March 16, Spring Session Tuition Due
- March 21, Youth Company & Competition Decisions & $75.00 costume fee due
- March 28, Closed for Easter- All other classes will continue as regularly scheduled.
As always, please contact me with your questions and concerns, and I look forward to seeing you all very soon! In the meantime...
Keep on dancing!
Rachel offers updates & insights to her ballet students and parents concerning all things dance related!